In any case, I'm here to completely ignore the failure of the Dodgers the last half a week or so and just copy and paste some of my best tweets from the last month, you know, on the Twitter.
- Weird that Clay Zavada wasn't brought in to face Ethier. Maybe he needed the day off to rest his mustache.
- Zavada is in. Guess I was wrong. The mustache needs no time off. It is always ready to go.

- Sergio Romo's facial hair makes him look like an Aladdin villian.

- My Dad, on seeing Jim Thome getting ready in the dugout: "Oh good, Bigfoot is going to come up." Oh yeah, he went there...

- Can I just RT something I said earlier this season: "Over/Under: Juan Pierre finishing the season batting .300."
- Man, anyone know who that young third baseman is on the Pirates? That kid can hit! Though, hey, I guess Mark Loretta is 1-2 today...
- Dear Dodgers, you should have traded Blake DeWitt instead of me. Signed, Andy LaRoche.
- I totally get taking out Duke here. Best pitcher all season, 2 outs, 9th inning, 10 run lead, last home game for the Pirates. Good move.
- Plus, this 59th win is pretty vital to their season, so can't risk blowing a 10 run lead, at the expense of giving the fans something nice.
- I like Everth Cabrera's name. It's like someone with a lisp trying to say Everest.
Playoffs starting soon. Remains to be seen if we'll be the NL West champions or the Wild Card. Sadly, I'm only half joking.
No comments:
Post a Comment