Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Calm Before The Storm

Man it's been a quiet week. Yeah, Ohman was signed, and we're slowly narrowing down who's going to make the roster, but otherwise, the Dodgers haven't been up to much this week.

And I'm excited. I'm starting to get the feeling that we might see some stuff go down soon.

Well, for one, we are obviously gonna get some cuts. Who's going to make it into the back of the bullpen? Weaver? Troncoso? Sturtze?
NO! And, who'll be our utility guy? It's kinda cool. Those cuts should be coming in any day now.

Secondly, I'm getting the feeling a trade is going to go down. Call it a hunch, but I think someone is going to go. We've got an abundance of outfielders, and I'm thinking
Jason Repko could be on the move, which is too bad cause I like the guy, but the outfield is full. Unless of course someone else goes. Pierre? PIERRE? Who knows? Exciting.

Third: the season! It's coming! The season is almost here! Monday! MONDAY!!! The season! Am I clear? (The season.)

Look, I know this article was basically me frantically babbling on about nothing, but there's not much to talk about.

At least not yet.

No comments: