Vicente Padilla... shot himself in the leg.That is unbelievably fantastic and tragic at the same time. I'm excited because I never thought I'd have a chance to use this, but...
Vicente Padilla totally Plaxico Burress'd himself!
I know he could be hurt, but I have to make jokes about this. I mean, come on, how often does something like this come along?
Seriously though, I wasn't gung-ho on resigning Padilla before, two good postseason starts aside, but now? Well, I'll just say that this doesn't quite raise my opinion of the man. Frankly, I've always worried he was a bit of a head case. Yes, there is still information to be uncovered about all this (apparently his bodyguard shot him) but there's just something off with this whole Padilla business. Maybe it's his fault, maybe it's an accident... All I'm saying is: weird stuff seems to happen to right people.
By the way, if we still do try to resign him, how much do you think we can shave off the price for this?
No comments:
Post a Comment