Sunday, December 6, 2009

Quiz Time

So, it's been a while since my last post, and it's not for lack of not being around. It's just that the biggest news recently is the signing of Justin Miller, so you can understand my lack of enthusiasm.

Whoo-pee...

I'll probably have to figure a way to write posts about nothing, because the way this off-season is shaping up, I don't get the feeling there's going to be a lot of action.

Hence this post.

If you are bored, take a hack at one of the following puzzles based on statistics from the last season.

HERE'S THE BATTER'S ONE

and

HERE'S THE PITCHER'S ONE


The pitcher one is admittedly tougher, though the whole thing is kind of tough if you don't follow baseball as a whole.

Anyway, while you are at it, you might want to take another swipe at the Dodger based quiz I posted about earlier this offseason.

If you want, you can post your scores in the comments section of this post.

No comments: