But please don't.
Anyway, I've gone through and cherry-picked what I think are some good Tweets from July. Have at them:
- Anytime Eric Collins feels like saying something like "If you're 3 degrees from Mike Burns, is it 3rd degree burns?" he should just shut up.
- Is it just me or are Todd Coffey and Seth McClung the same person?
- Anytime Eric Collins feels like comparing [Corey] Hart to 1980s singer Corey Hart and referencing "Sunglasses at Night" he should just shut up.
- I'm pretty sure if someone threw up and in and tried to hit [Nelson] Cruz, his chin hair would protect him.
- To me, [Ryan] Franklin's facial hair is the worst choice in facial hair in the last decade.
- ...and that does include Bobby Jenks goatee.
- Sneaky & lame Fringe promotion. If the bald guy from Fringe is there, it better be because giant worms are going to burst out of Brad Hawpe.
- If I were to tell you that about 100 games into the season, [Russell] Martin would have less than 30 RBIs, would your response be: "Is he on the DL?" (Currently 31 RBIs, 104 games into the season)
- Unintentional joke of the day - Steve Lyons on where to put his new book: "In the toilet." Ouch.
- Do you think if another player bumped into Renyel Pinto too hard from behind, he'd explode?
- Over/Under: Juan Pierre finishing the season batting .300.
- I thought Cardinals fans WERE THE GREATEST FANS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! Then why the booing and sarcastic signs?
- Random ESPN Panelist: Cardinals fans are the most knowledgeable in baseball. They're the best! Cue: Cardinals fans holding WoMannyWood sign.
- Sorry, I know we're getting blown out, but I can't help but love when a position player pitches. Did you see the screwball [Mark] Loretta threw?
- I am very afraid Dennys Reyes is about to pop.
- I never realized how many r's George Sherrill had in his name until we traded for him.
- Shocker: Bill Plaschke is angry because of today's announcement of [David] Ortiz and [Manny] Ramirez's past steroid use.
- Connect the name of any player that debuted pre-steroid breakdown a few years ago with steroids. Would any result really be shocking?
- With the way the Pirates are selling these days, I wonder if someday we could get Andy LaRoche and Delwyn Young back.
- You know, I'm kinda hoping the Dodgers do trade for Roy Halladay, just so I can count how many sports writers make a "Doc Hollywood" pun.




Thank you and goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment